Fri, May 31|
Shelton Yacht Club
"Eat, Move and be Healthy" Wellness Retreat.
Come join the South Sound Yoga and Wellness Group for a nurturing, spiritual, relaxing and fun-filled retreat with people who are passionate about health, movement and life!
Time & Location
May 31, 2019, 4:00 PM – Jun 02, 2019, 1:00 PM
Shelton Yacht Club, 701 E Pine St, Shelton, WA 98584, USA
About the Event
The goal of the retreat is to connect with people with a similar passion for health and wellness and to reach out to those who would like to be healthier, move easier, and happier than you are now. To be healthier means a person can move more freely, balance more easily, shed some weight possibly, sleep more soundly and maybe even reduced agonizing pain. To be happier means to find fulfillment through physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The retreat activities will focus on two main components: nutrition and movement; as well as, experiencing joyfulness through learning and social interactions within the retreat community.
The retreat will include:
- learning ways to plan simple healthy meals;
- making and tasting delicious International dishes;
- exploring drinks to nurture our digestive system;
- engaging in various breathing techniques to revitalize our energy;
- meditating to calm our mind and body;
- participating in yoga, Tai Chi, dance, gentle stretches, and balance exercises at all levels; and
- enjoying a quilt exhibition by local artists, international dancing by retreat staff, and a healing chair massage .
Shelton Yacht Club
701 E. Pine Street
Shelton, Washington 98584
If you need accommodation and/or have any other questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
SSYWG May Retreat
South Sound Yoga Wellness Group May 31 - June 2 2019 Retreat Full refund 30 days before the retreat.$200.00